Valentine’s Day Competition – February 2021
Is your dog looking for love this Valentine’s Day?
We have 3 great prize hampers to give away to the #dogs with the best dating profiles!
Each hamper has everything your dog needs to be date-ready:
- New VETIQ Enzymatic Toothpaste with Bamboo Toothbrush
- VETIQ Tear Stain Remover for those bags under the eyes
- A pack of the new GRAIN FREE Creamy Centres dog treats
To enter, post your pet’s dating profile in the comments of this post, including:
- A picture of they would use on their dating profile
- Their name
- Their age
- (optional) A short dating bio
And that’s it, you’re in with a chance to WIN
This competition closes on Wednesday 17th at 23:59, so don’t miss out!
Happy Valentine’s Day! 💕
Terms and Conditions
- The 3 competition winners and runner up will be selected from valid competition entries.
- The winning entries will be sent a a pack of VetIQ Enzymatic Toothpaste, Creamy Centres and Tear Stain Remover
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 17/02/2021 23:59
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced in the week following the closing date on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page.
- Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must post a phot, name, age and bio in the comments, and follow the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook page to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible.
- A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Sign up and win!
Be in with a chance to win a one in 10 prize for your pet by signing up to the Health for Pets Community!