Valentine’s Day Competition – February 2020
Is your pet looking for love this Valentine’s Day
Well, we have 3 great prize hampers to give away to the pets with the best dating profiles!
To enter, post your pet’s dating profile in the comments of this Facebook post, including:
- A picture of them looking their best
- And a short bio
And make sure to like and follow our Facebook page too! And that’s it, you’re in with a chance to win!
This competition closes on Sunday 17th February, at 23:59, so don’t miss out.
Happy Valentine’s Day! ☺️💕
Terms and Conditions
- Three competition winners will be selected from valid competition entries.
- The prizes are hampers worth £40, £30 and £20 respectively for the winner’s in first place, second place and third place respectively.
- Mark + Chappell reserve the right to select the winners depending on the quality of entrants.
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Sunday 16th February 2020.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced during the week of Monday 17th February 2020 on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page.
- Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must like the related post, post a photo and pet profile in the comments, and follow the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook page to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per pet, but feel free to post multiple comments.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION VIA THIS T&Cs POST. YOU CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE
Sign up and win!
Be in with a chance to win a one in 10 prize for your pet by signing up to the Health for Pets Community!