Small Pets Competition – April 2020
We love rabbits, gerbils, guinea pigs and hamsters, do you?
3 lucky winners of this photo #competition will WIN 4 packs of VetIQ Nibblots for their small pets!
Nibblots are delicious and healthy small animal treats that are specially formulated to maintain your small animal’s wellbeing, with a crispy shell with a soft fruity centre.
Your pet will love them!
For more: Nibblots Small Animal Treats
- Like our competition post on Facebook
- Comment with a photo or video of your furry friend
And that’s it! You’re in with a chance to WIN! 🎉
Good Luck! 🤞
This giveaway will close on Tuesday night at 23:59, with winners will be announced in the comments. Full T&Cs below.
Terms and Conditions
- 3 competition winners will be randomly selected from valid competition entries.
- Each prize consists of 4 packs of Nibblots Small Pet Treats.
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Tuesday 21st April 2020.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and announced in the competition post on the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook Page.
- Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must like the related post, and post a photo or video in the comments to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- 3 winners will be selected by random draw.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION VIA THIS T&Cs POST. YOU CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE.