May Giveaway 2019: VetIQ 2-in-1 Gum Shield Spray
Update: Competition is now closed, thanks to all who entered.
IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME!
Does your cat or dog have smelly breath? Well we have some great news for you! This May, 10 lucky winners are going to get their hands on the new VetIQ 2-in-1 Gum Shield Spray as part of our May Giveaway.
The VetIQ 2-in-1 Gum Shield Spray:
- Freshens breath
- Reduces oral bacteria
- Promotes gum health
- Prevents plaque formation
- Average 60 days supply in 1 bottle!
Plus, it has a specially designed 360⁰ nozzle mechanism ensures easy use with even the most nervous pet and we’ve even designed a low noise spray applicator to reduce pet tension. More info: here
HOW TO ENTER
- Simply Like and Comment on the Facebook post for the competition (Post a pic of your pet for the best chance to win!).
- Sign up to the NEW Mark + Chappell health for pets community here: Click here to sign up.
And that’s it! You’re in with a chance to WIN!
This giveaway will close on Friday 31st May at 23:59, with winners announced on Saturday 1st June. Full T&Cs are available below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There are 10 bottles of VetIQ 2-in-1 Gum Shield Spray (one bottle per winner).
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Friday 31st May 2019. Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced on Saturday 1st June 2019 on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page. Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must like the related post and leave a comment and/or photo to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- 9 winners will be selected by random draw with 1 winner chosen for the best photo posted, following the closing date.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION VIA THIS ARTICLE. YOU CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE.