Fireworks Season Serene-UM Competition – 2021
Dog & Cat Photo Competition
The leaves are turnings, there’s a cold bite in the air, Autumn is well and truly underway. That can only mean one thing… fireworks season is approaching – an anxious time for many cats & dogs!
In preparation for fireworks season we are giving away 20 packs of Serene-UM! So get your cameras ready!
To enter, post the best pic you can take of your dog or cat in the comments of this Facebook post and make sure to like our Facebook page.
That’s it, you’re in with a chance to WIN!
There are 10 prizes for the best cat photos and 10 prizes for the best dog photos. The 20 lucky winners will get their hands on a free trial pack of Serene-UM to help their pets this fireworks season!
This competition closes on Sunday October 10th at 23:59, so don’t miss out!
Terms and Conditions
- The 20 competition winners up will be selected from valid competition entries.
- The winning entries will be sent 1 x pack of Serene-UM.
- Winners will be asked to trial Serene-UM with their pets for 2 weeks and provide feedback on the results as well as a video of their pet. Winners who provide this information will also be given a selection of healthy treats for their cat or dog free of charge.
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 10/10/2021 23:59.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced in the week following the closing date on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page.
- Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must post a photo in the comments along with a note on what their pet will do for treats.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Sign up and win!
Be in with a chance to win a one in 10 prize for your pet by signing up to the Health for Pets Community!