Cute Kitty Competition January 2020
Updated: Competition is now closed.
How much do you love your kitty? 😻
Well 5 lucky winners of this photo competition will be in with a chance to win 3 packs of Feline Happy treats for their cats or kittens!
Feline Happy are gourmet treats for cats and kittens. Not only are they 🍗 scrumptious, they’re healthy too, with no artificial anything! 🤯
Each bite has a crispy shell and a soft creamy centre that your feline will find irresistible!
- Like and comment on this Facebook competition post with a picture or a video of your cat or kitten
- Follow our page on Facebook
And that’s it! You’re in with a chance to WIN!
This giveaway will close on Wednesday night at 23:59, with winners announced on Thursday morning. Full T&Cs are available below.
Terms and Conditions
- 5 competition winners will be randomly selected from valid competition entries.
- Each prize consists of 3 packs of Feline Happy treats.
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Wednesday 29th January 2020.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced by Thursday 30th January 2020 on the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook Page.
- Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must like the related post, post a photo in the comments, and follow the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook page to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- 5 winners will be selected by random draw.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION VIA THIS T&Cs POST. YOU CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE.