2020 Pet Calendar Competition
Have you always known your pet was simply gorgeous?
Well then it’s time to make sure that they are the face of January for our 2021 Calendar. It’s open to all pets!
Each month in 2020 we’ll be running a competition to see who will be feature of the 2021 Mark + Chappell Health for Pets calendar.
And this is the first!
The lucky winner of this photo #competition will WIN 3 packs of delicious treats for their #cat, #dog or small pet. And… be the face of January in our 2021 calendar. (Plus a little something for the runner up!)
- Like and comment on this Facebook competition post with a pic of your furry friend
- Follow our page on Facebook
And that’s it, you’re in with a chance to WIN!
This giveaway will close on Monday night at 23:59 (February 2020), so you better hurry, and the winner will be announced on Tuesday.
What better way to start the week?!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition winner and runner up will be selected from valid competition entries.
- The winning photo will feature in the 2021 Mark + Chappell Health For Pets Calendar.
- The winning entry will be sent a selection of 3 packs of Mark + Chappell treats for their pet.
- The runner up entry will be sent a selection of 2 packs of Mark + Chappell treats for their pet.
- Mark + Chappell reserve the right to select multiple winners depending on the quality of entrants.
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on Monday 3rd February 2020.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced by Tuesday 4th February 2020 on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page.
- Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must like the related post, post a photo in the comments, and follow the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook page to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION VIA THIS T&Cs POST. YOU CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION HERE.