2020 Pet Calendar Competition
Updated: March 2020
Have you always known your pet was simply gorgeous?
Well then it’s time to make sure that they are the face of the month for our 2021 Calendar. It’s open to all pets!
Each month in 2020 we’ll be running a competition to see who will be feature of the 2021 Mark + Chappell Health for Pets calendar.
The lucky winner of each month’s photo competition will WIN 3 packs of delicious treats for their cat, dog or small pet. And… be the face of the month in our 2021 calendar. (There will also be a little something for the runner up each month too!)
- Follow our page on Facebook
- Like and comment on the relevant Facebook competition post with a pic of your furry friend:
And that’s it, you’re in with a chance to WIN, good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition winner and runner up will be selected from valid competition entries.
- The winning photo will feature in the 2021 Mark + Chappell Health For Pets Calendar.
- The winning entry will be sent a selection of 3 packs of Mark + Chappell treats for their pet.
- The runner up entry will be sent a selection of 2 packs of Mark + Chappell treats for their pet.
- Mark + Chappell reserve the right to select multiple winners depending on the quality of entrants.
- Open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is announced on Facebook each month:
- January Closing: 11.59pm on Monday 3rd February 2020.
- February Closing: 11.59pm on Tuesday 25th February 2020.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and then announced in the week following the closing date on the Mark + Chappell health for pets Facebook Page.
- Alternative winners may be selected, if we do not receive a response within 7 days.
- Entrants must like the related post, post a photo in the comments, and follow the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook page to enter.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person but feel free to post multiple comments.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photo, video and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.