The Mark + Chappell calendar competition is back and this April we want to see your best pet photos! The best pet photo will be the face of April in our 2023 calendar and win a selection of Mark+Chappell treats!!
To enter on Instagram, all you have to do is:
- Make sure you’re following @markandchappell
- Like and save this post
- DM us a photo of your dog/cat/small pet
- Comment “Done” on this post when you’re done!
- Make sure you’re following @markandchappellpetcare
- Like this post
- Comment with a spring-themed photo of your dog/cat/small pet on this post
For a bonus entry: enter on both Instagram and Facebook!
This competition will be running until Saturday April 30th. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition winner and runner up will be selected from valid competition entries across Facebook and Instagram.
- The winning photo will feature in the 2023 Mark + Chappell Health For Pets Calendar.
- The winning entry will be sent a selection of 3 packs of Mark + Chappell treats for their pet.
- The runner up entry will be sent a selection of 2 packs of Mark + Chappell treats for their pet.
- Mark + Chappell reserve the right to select multiple winners depending on the quality of entrants.
- Open to UK residents only, aged 16 and over, excluding employees of Mark + Chappell.
- Closing date for entries is announced on Facebook each month.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook Messenger and/or Instagram DMs then announced in the week following the closing date on the Mark + Chappell Facebook Page and Instagram Account.
- Mark + Chappell reserve the right to choose alternative winners at any stage.
- Entrants on Facebook must like the related post, post a photo in the comments, and follow the Mark + Chappell Health for Pets Facebook page to enter.
- Entrants on Instagram must follow @markandchappell, like and save the competition post, DM us a photo of their pet and comment “Done” on the post.
- This giveaway is restricted to one entry per person (with a bonus entry for those who enter on both Instagram and Facebook) but feel free to post multiple comments/photos.
- Winners will be requested to provide feedback on the product where possible. A Mark + Chappell employee will follow up with the winners to request feedback using Facebook Messenger and/or Instagram DMs .
- By entering this competition, all entrants give Mark + Chappell the rights to use their entry photos, videos and comments for any future marketing means including but not limited to social media posts, website imagery, presentation imagery, brochures, leaflets, and calendars.
- The promoter of this competition is Mark + Chappell. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Meta.
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram and Meta from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- By participating, entrants confirm that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.